Please note Humble Bed offers a twenty-four-hour grace period to cancel an order regardless of reason to our customers. Following the twenty-four hours all orders are final sale and non-refundable. All requests must be received via email at email@example.com for processing. We are unable to process any request received by phone calls or text messaging.
There are no fees associated with cancellations during the twenty-four-hour grace period. However, in the event the store and supplier agree to a cancellation following the twenty-four-hour period, there is a 30% restocking fee. (Not applicable to pre-ordered products or products out of stock.)
Defective Products and Returns Due to Our Error
Sometimes even the most skilled craftsperson can make a mistake. We want you to love and adore any product you choose to buy from us, be it a made-to-order bookshelf or one of our luxuriously curated beds.
If there are mistakes with your order, or products arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by:
- Sending you replacement parts or accessories or
- Replacing the product (if incorrect product arrives)
- We’ll also cover the cost of shipping!
Definition of a defective product
- A defective product is an imperfection in a product that has occurred because of a manufacturing design or flaw.
Examples of what is not a manufacturing defect:
- Damage that is a result of misuse, storage, transportation and normal wear and tear.
- modification or contrary to the intended uses of the product,
- consequential damage, incidental damages or any costs related to construction, setup and assembly as incurred by third party involvement not associated with Humble Bed.
All defective merchandise must be reported to Humble Bed within 7 days of the time of receipt. Our representative will need pictured evidence of product defect(s) and will manage each claim on a per case basis. For more aid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org